Friday, August 27, 2010

Which Grand Company?


I've suddenly realized that I have yet declare a designation for my Grand Company... So that glory on the battlefield is claimed properly, I shall share our heritage with you.

It is not by any random whim or foolish claims of who we are... By the annals of the Black Library, we have a true heritage...

I am the Warsmith Batu of the 996th Grand Company. When shells begin to rain down on your capitol before the thundering Iron knocks on your gates... When paths of destruction are carved through your city as the warmachines roll down your streets... When men of Iron pour from the breaches below your fortified walls.... By then, there will be no quarter given. Your only chance is to surrender before I begin. For once I unleash my Iron Warriors, there can only be devastation.


No comments:

Post a Comment