Friday, August 27, 2010

Current Assembled Army


Now you can see my entire siege army... This does not include my latest aquisition in MK3 armours nor the IW bitz I have setting on the side. My latest project is to polish up my IW codex for normal play. Now that I have finished following and reading "The Chapter's Due", I am ready to put ideals to ink.
When I saw the Breaching Drill, I knew it was something IW would adopt immediately. I cannot wait to get it done. I hope I get a better camera for future photos.
Let's take a quick inventory Starting from the top...
3 Hydra
6 Basilisk
1 Shadowsword
3 Hades Breaching Drill
18 Terminators, metal
10 Terminators, plastic
1 Chaos Lord in Terminator Armour
1 Chaos Sorcerer in Terminator Armour
1 Chaos Champion in Terminaor Armour
1 Warsmith
9 Obliterators
3 Land Raider
3 Vindicators.
12 Heavy Bolter
4 Missile Launchers
4 Autocannons
4 Lascannons
8 Plasma Gun
2 Meltagun
4 Flamers
55 CSM
8 Khorne Berzerker

No comments:

Post a Comment