Friday, August 27, 2010

Basilisk Ready



The sleek profile of the Vanaheim pattern gun shield definitely gives the Basilisk a better look. I cannot wait til I have finished the entire lot in Iron Warrior colors.

The hull mount have been magnetized now to allow for the swapping of different weapons.

These Chimera chassis were much easier to put together. No track wheels to contend with and all the tracks were already predetermined. No more guess works in the amount of track needed.



I had placed a pair of magnet on the inside in order to secure the platform and the vehicle. I am hoping this will allow for easy retro-fits in the future. Already, it can be easily converted to a Salamander Scout Vehicle with no mounted weapons. Perhaps, It would be easy to convert to a Colossus in the future as well. I know I can place a Medusa cannon with ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment